[roc-chat] Re: Everything About T-shirts

  • From: Michael Klett <xsive.guy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 09:59:37 -0700

David,

Well there, now I see my problem.  I like the Peace/Love/Rockets thing
but then I'm not a part of the under 50 crowd anymore.  On the other
hand, my son is very much under 50 and he likes it, too.  Maybe you
could reply to the questions with a dumb look or the old standby, "If
I have to explain it to you then you won't understand it.", and let
them go figure it out on their own.

Peace, Love, and Rockets,
Mike