[roc-chat] Re: BSA Space Exploration Merit Badge Events

  • From: Michael Klett <xsive.guy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 15:14:53 -0700

David Erbas-White,
On September 29th it'll be from 1 - 4 in Irvine near Jamboree and
Irvine Boulevard.  On October 20th it'll be near Tustin and from 9 - 4
or from 8 - 5 with a group in the morning and a different group in the
afternoon.  The overall requirement is to teach the Space Exploration
Merit Badge and build some rockets.  We'll iron out the details as we
get closer and know who will be there.

Mike Lesnick,
I believe that I have dropped you a note off chat because I already
knew that you were a Space Exploration Merit Badge Counselor.  I hope
you can help out.

Jim Wold,
Let me know.  I'd love to have you join us.

Thanks,
Mike