[roc-chat] Re: BSA Space Exploration Merit Badge Events

  • From: Mike & Nancy Kramer <kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 22:42:57 -0700

put me down as a maybe, I need to check my schedule, I am aslo a Space Exploration Merit Bade counselor.

Suggest the Scouts that come on the 29th do tier launch at ROCtober?

Mike

On 8/23/2012 1:07 PM, Michael Klett wrote:
ROCeteers,

I am a Space Exploration Merit Badge Counselor for the BSA in Orange
County.  There are two Merit Badge events coming up where potentially
many Boy Scouts will be able to earn the Space Exploration Merit
Badge.  The events are on September 29th and October 20th.  Is there
anyone that would be interested in helping out?

Thanks,
Mike