[roc-chat] Re: A blast from the past

  • From: Jeff Gortatowsky <indanapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 17:24:50 -0700 (PDT)

I found lots of old photos. Many MIGHT be the ROC archives on the site. Or
maybe they are gone. Not sure.  Back from the days when you could get a
diskette with your prints. :)

---------------------------------------
Jeff Gortatowsky, Redondo Beach, CA | Twitter: JeffGortatowsky | Yahoo:
indanapt
"(Scientific) Skepticism is not a set of beliefs, it is a set of methods for
asking questions about reality." -- Doctor Steven Novella

 Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 13:14:57 -0700
From: indanapt@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [roc-chat] A blast from the past
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx