[roc-announce] NSL Updates

  • From: Greg Lyzenga <lyzenga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, roc-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 13:26:29 -0700

Hi Everybody:
   I'm sure you're all excited for the start of NSL/ROCStock which is just a
few days away!  I've got a couple of news items for you, to help in planning
for the weekend...

Pre-registration is now closed on the NSL 2011 website.  If you haven't already
registered, there will be on-site registration at the launch.  Just find the
ROC registration table near the range head for all your registration, raffle
ticket and NSL/ROCStock merchandise needs!

Important message regarding the Saturday NSL BBQ --
We've now received RSVPs for all the people we have food for.  If you have
already responded, you're all set; just remember bring the extra items/side
dishes you promised!  (If you can't remember what you promised to bring,
contact Richard Dierking redierking@xxxxxxxxxxx ; he's been keeping a list.)
If you haven't already RSVPed, you should bring your own food, since the
shopping list has now been frozen.

ALSO -- Richard is still looking for someone to lend an additional BBQ grill.
If you can help out, please contact Richard ASAP.

That's all for now.  See you this weekend!

Greg Lyzenga
ROC Vice President - NAR #13295 / Tripoli #12088