[riseholmebees] Re: queen introduction

  • From: VANESSA HUGHES <nesshughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: riseholmebees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 01:15:03 -0700 (PDT)

hello Harvey,

so pleased to hear it all seems to be going well. Fingers crossed and you will
have 2 colonies to contend with next year! Which seems to be essential doesn't
it when you read some of the things that need doing when it all gets
interesting! I have been a little worried about my large hive this week as
their stores seem to have gone down alarmingly-nothing in the brood box at all,
but they are still so busy working, lots of willowherb near by, that I hope
they will sort things out themselves without me having to intervene.
I hope all goes well with your treatment today, if there is anything I can do
let me know. It would me nice sometime to have a look at how things are going
with your hives, we could compare notes!

Vanessa