[riscos-printing] Epson Stylus C84 smearing magenta

  • From: Gary Jones <localnews@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: riscos-printing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 13:08:55 +0100

Hi

My C84 has started to smear magenta right across the page. Small
amounts of magenta are being placed correctly on the page but only
along certain lines.

I've done numerous head-cleaning routines and I've even changed the
magenta cartridge but it is still occuring.

Does this signal the end of the colour print head? Can anyone suggest
anything else I might try to rectify this?

TIA
Gary

--
Gary Jones
Get free cashback for your online purchases