[Ring211] Slow Burn

  • From: <robert.zoerman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ring211@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 08:59:05 -0400

Okay, it is probably common knowledge that Slow Burn is one of my top 10 close
up effects, as it also is for PJ.
My current set (using $100 bills) is getting a little worn so I am making a new
set.
Rather than throwing the old set in the trash can (yeah, sure!) maybe someone
would want it.
It is still very serviceable and very reasonably priced at $505.
If you get tired of it, or change your mind, hey, your bank will give you $505
for it.
It "dis-assembles" quite easily as it uses rubber cement.
Here is a video to demo it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wmaUIFQOoQ
$505 too much for you?
I also found a set of $1 to $20 I forgot about. It is in perfect brand new
condition.
If you want it you can get it for $105.
Again, if you get tired of it, or change your mind, hey, your bank will give
you $105 for it.
First come, first served....
Yes, you need to come to Kentwood to get it.  ;-)
No FREE delivery.
If no one takes me up on the offer, I will take them to the bank next week.
;-)
MagicBob