[Ring211] NO KaZoo Chapter of the FCM meeting in May! (or in July either)

  • From: Rbusps67 <rbusps67@xxxxxxx>
  • To: magicbob@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 20:31:22 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All:

Due to the ABBOTT'S FLEA MARKET beginning this Saturday, May 11, at 9AM, in
Colon, Michigan (I believe at the grade school)- there will be NO FCM meeting
this Saturday! Hope to see you all in Colon! Greg Bordner has a large estate
(all magic) sale he will be selling- plus there should be many other dealers as
well! So rather than having the FCM meeting conflict with this fine magic sale
and auction- hope to see you all there in Colon instead! See the Abbott Magic
web site for full auction details- www.abbottmagic.com

In July, Roger and Maggie Bus, MagicBob and SuZie will be at the 2013 FCM
International convention all week (July 8-12) at Lipscomb University,
Nashville, TN. Hope to see you all there! MagicBob and SuZie are on the Friday
night show. Soooo, due to that time and date conflict- hope to see you all
there in Nashville instead! See www.fcm.org to register for the convention.

On Saturday, September 14, our KaZoo Chapter of the FCM will be meeting at 10AM
at the CLUBHOUSE of huge Evergreen South apartment complex: 2900 Crystal Lane,
Osthemo, Michigan. This is located not too far north on the opposite side of
the road where Lighthouse Community Church is located, right off 11th Street.
THEN AT 11AM, WE AS A FCM CHAPTER WILL BE PRESENTING A FULL 1.5 HOUR (or so)
FREE GOSPEL MAGIC SHOW FOR THE CHILDREN OF THE COMPLEX. Lighthouse's Gary Rich
and other volunteers will be in charge of getting the kids there to watch the
show. This clubhouse is brand new, so we have plently of room to present a
GOSPEL program! Let Roger know in advance if you can be there- I'd really like
to see a wide variety of children's acts for all ages.

Thanks again everyone, hope to see you in Colon this Saturday, Nashville, TN
this July, or at Evergreen South in September!

Roger Magic Bus
RBusPs67@xxxxxxx
269-217-2968