[Ring211] Bill Rasmussen- sorry I missed you!

  • From: Rbusps67 <rbusps67@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ring211@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 15:24:19 -0400 (EDT)

Guess who stopped into my Kalmazoo office today while I was sitting over at the
Wendy's drive-thru stuffing my face?

Why- it was Bill Rasmussen! Sorry I missed you!

By the way, Maggie and I will be in Reno late next week, I will see if they
have any magic shows going on (many times they do...). Wonder if they still
film Reno 911 there?

I am planning to zip down to Abbott's Flea Market this Saturday morning- hope
to see some of you there?

Roger Magic Bus from KaZooland