[Ring211] Fwd: The big day nears....

  • From: "Krag A. Ryal" <krag30401@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ring211@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 10:03:33 -0400 (EDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: Krag Ryal &lt;cre8muse@xxxxxxx&gt;
To: krag30401 &lt;krag30401@xxxxxxx&gt;
Sent: Tue, May 21, 2013 10:01 am
Subject: Fwd: The big day nears....

 -----Original Message-----
 From: Krag Ryal &lt;cre8muse@xxxxxxx&gt;
 To: Ring211 &lt;Ring211@xxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;
 Sent: Tue, May 21, 2013 9:51 am
 Subject: The big day nears....

           To all Our Magical Friends,

     As many of you know, our beloved June Horowitz will be celebrating her
100th birthday this September 12th.

     But, what do you get for a woman who has everything? Beauty, intelligence,
skill, humor, and the love and respect of all who know her?

     Ring 211 would like to present June with a bronze star on the Walk of
Fame, in Colon, Michigan, the Magic Capital of the World.

     This beautiful star, inscribed with her name, and encased in the sidewalk
location of her choice, would last for many lifetimes, and be a fitting
remembrance of her lifetime devotion to Magic.

     The cost for a star is Twelve hundred and seventy five dollars, installed.
     Our thought is that many of you, would like to join us, in making this
tribute a reality.
     Not as a gift from one, but as a loving recognition from many.

     If you would like to join us in this endeavor, please make a check to Ring
211, and mail it to June's Star, Attn:Ryal, P.O. Box 93, Mason, Michigan 48854,
or hand in a donation,at your next meeting, to your Ring Official.

     Because of the processing time involved, we would appreciate your
donations by July 1st, 2013.
     Any additional funds collected will be presented to June to use at her
discretion.
     All donors will be recognized at the presentation.

     Please, join with us, as we say Thanks, to one of the truly Great Women of
Magic, June Horowitz.

  A Truly Great Woman in every way.

     Sincerely,

     Carole and Krag Ryal
     Star Coordinators for Ring 211
     cre8muse@xxxxxxx

     View star online @ MAGIC STARS WALK OF FAME/ColonMichigan

    Please forward this email to others who might be interested.

    Your questions, comments, or additional ideas of how to make June's
birthday even more spectacular are welcome!
    Write us at cre8muse@xxxxxxx!