[Ring211] Cleaning out the closets, getting ready to move into my new digs.

  • From: Al <sneakymagician@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ring211@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 06:13:10 -0700 (PDT)

I'm in the process of preparing for a move across town and I have some things
I'd rather not bring with me.

Here's a list of a few things I want to be rid of:

A mostly completed Zig Zag Illusion - Clifford Wiggs design that needs
finishing
and a little tweaking.

A Daytona Magic Rabbit Wringer - like new condition.

A collection of Linking Ring magazines - going back to June 1983, but I'll keep
the last 5 years of mags.

Other things may follow, including some buckets I purchased for the Miser's
Dream.

Make me an offer!  My email address is below.

Alan  Munro

616-241-5091

sneakymagician@xxxxxxxxxxxxx