[ride-radio] Today's "Reg's Good Stuff" on Ride Radio

  • From: Reg Webb <regwebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 09:18:22 +0100

Hi all.
Another Tuesday, another "Reg's Good Stuff" coming to you live from me
on
http://therideradio.net
2 hours starting at
noon Pacific
2 PM Central
3 PM Eastern in north America, which is
8 PM here in the UK (19:00 GMT).

Two tracks from Canadian singer/songwriter Lowell remind us that there
is still individuality out there, in spite of the best efforts of the
music industry to make everyone sound the same, Tasmanian Rob Togmoni
reminds us that fiery rock blues guitar has become an international
language, and Monty Python have a typically bizarre take on
communication problems.
That's just 3 out of 34 items I plan to be playing later today, and I
hope you can join me.
Please use the name "regsgoodstuff" to make any comments or suggestions
for future shows via GMail Skype or Twitter.

More from me next week.  Meanwhile, enjoy your Ride listening.

--
Reg Webb