[ride-radio] New Orleans Music Featured On Tuesday Night Of Gold

  • From: "Radio Rick" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 11:04:26 -0700

Ron Stein says on our Facebook page:

Please join me this evening at 7PM Eastern US time for my internet radio
show The Tuesday Night Of Gold on my great new station - RIDE RADIO!

Tonight's main feature will be a celebration of the life of and the music
recorded by Cosimo Matassa, the late founder and owner of J&M Recording
Studios where many of the great and legendary recordings that defined New
Orleans rock-n-roll and R&B were produced during the 1950s and 1960.s.

I'll be playing 31 songs recorded at J&M by 29 different artists in a
veritable musical Mardi Gras, plus my usual array of request sets and other
regular features as well.

Ride Radio's website is:

http://TheRideRadio.net

If you have problems and need direct listen links, you can go to:

http://www.streamlicensing.com/directory/index.cgi?action=webpro_links
<http://www.streamlicensing.com/directory/index.cgi?action=webpro_links&sid=
1975&stream_id=3346> &sid=1975&stream_id=3346

--

Radio Rick