[ride-radio] Ron Stein's tuesday Night Of Gold

  • From: "Radio Rick" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 15:57:53 -0800

Ron Stein says:

"Please join me this evening at 7PM Eastern US time for my internet radio
show The Tuesday Night Of Gold on my great station - RIDE RADIO! The
untimely passing of Lesley Gore yesterday was shocking and totally
unexpected - I'll be doing a tribute to Lesley tonight, plus a concert
replay of the Sunrise Theater Valentines Day concert we attended this past
Saturday with Lou Christie, Jimmy Clanton, The Mystics, and The Rip Chords,
a feature on the soaring jangly 1960s power pop of The Searchers and the
many bands that emulated their sound, plus my usual assortment of regular
features and listener requests.

To listen, go to:

http://TheRideRadio.net

--