[ride-radio] "Reg's Good Stuff" today on Ride Radio

  • From: Reg Webb <regwebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 14:12:38 GMT

Hi all
To help you recover from last Saturday's love fest,  Reg's Good Stuff
from
http://therideradio.net
will feature some romantic music for those still in rehab, but there
will also be some classic live Miles Davis from 1961, some
"punkrocksteady", wonderful choral Brahms accompanied by 2 pianos,
Bettye Lavette's version of Heard It Throught The Grapevine, which I
hadn't heard before I found it in a soul anthology, ETC.

Noon Pacific
2 PM Central
3 PM Eastern in north America, and
8 PM here in the UK (20:00 GMT).

Two hours from me, and then only 2 hours to wait before Ron Stein comes
on.

Enjoy live radio on The ride

--
Reg Webb