[ride-radio] Ron Stein's Tuesday Night Of gold

  • From: "Radio Rick" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 15:58:35 -0700

Ron Stein says:

"Log onto RIDE RADIO this evening at 7PM Eastern U.S. time for three hours
of great music on my internet radio show 'The Tuesday Night Of Gold'! Get
ready for some super 1950s rock-n-roll, R&B, and doo-wop this evening as we
feature the group and rockin' blues sounds of Nashville's most prominent R&B
label Excello Records and review the 1957 rock-n-roll movie 'Jamboree',
along with a couple more tributes to music folks who passed away this week,
my regular weekly features, and other listener requests!

To listen, go to:"

http://TheRideRadio.net