[ride-radio] Ron Stein's Tuesday Night Of gold

  • From: "Radio Rick" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 09:52:38 -0700

Ron Stein says on our Facebook page:

Please join me this evening at 7PM Eastern US time for my internet radio
show The Tuesday Night Of Gold on my great new station - RIDE RADIO!
Tonight's main feature will be a tribute to the recently departed producer
and composer Bob Crewe, the man mainly responsible for the sounds of The
Four Seasons and many other top acts of the 1960s, plus two sets of lesser
heard censored and uncensored versions of big 50s and 60s hits and my usual
array of request sets and other regular features as well.

Ride Radio's website is:

http://TheRideRadio.net

Ron Stein's email address is record-ron@xxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:record-ron@xxxxxxxxxxx> .