[rhce2009] Re: Planning to take RHCE

  • From: Bassu <bashukhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rhce2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 09:02:59 -0700

Thanks Ahmad for replying. I 'll have to take the exam in Dubai, sometime in
November cause the country I am in, is the most hatred country of the world
where Redhat India just decommissioned its exams - Pakistan. I likely, guess
that you're from India but if you're then you're lucky Ahmed because of
number of the Redhat exam centers you have in India.

Michael Jhang's Rehdat Study Guide, was what I've had found everyone
recommending on the web. I thought it was infamous, lol!
Well I do consult internet whenever I'm struck.