[rhce2009] Re: Planning to take RHCE

Hello

Please see vtc rhce and vtc rhct?

Study that well?

From: rhce2009-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rhce2009-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Ahmed Musa
Sent: segunda-feira, 31 de Agosto de 2009 20:54
To: rhce2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [rhce2009] Re: Planning to take RHCE

Hello,

 I just want to know to which level we should master PAM, as it needs weeks
to master it do we have to know PAM A-Z ?

Please help

PaPaYeYa
....oooO..............
.....(....)...Oooo...
......)../.....(....)....
.....(_/.......)../.....
...............(_/.......
... WAS ............
.......... HERE ......

  _____

From: bashukhan@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 12:19:31 -0700
To: rhce2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

RH300 is expensive, no doubt. But I think If you're prolly in India (which
I'm not) then its not. I am aware from a few friends there that attending
RHCE boot camps is just affordable!

2009/8/31 Fernando Peña <fpenadelcanto@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello ALL!!

Do you think about to take Rapid Track Coourse RH 300 before RHCE Exam? It´s
more expensive than only to pay the exam.

regards,

2009/8/24 Nitin Kushwaha <nitin.blackhat@xxxxxxxxx>

hELLO AlL

Fellas!!

To my knowledge, RH has dropped the Installation part from the current
exams.

and to note:

Michael changs VTC videos shd help u all.

and make sure u get hold of the RPM on the RH5 dvd, which simulates the
similar troubleshooting scenario to the one in exam.

and if u can google u shd be able to get the ones similar / close to the one
used in the exam.

Hope this helps.

Just my .2 cents

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 1:01 AM, Bassu <bashukhan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That's the part of Regex or Regular Expressions. Caret ^ sign means to
search in the beginning of file and {} curly braces are used for the
expansion.
If you'll use "grep $USER /etc/password" that's gonna work as well

;)

Cheers.

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 12:20 PM, Ahmed Musa <powermanga@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I noticed that:

grep ^$USER /etc/passwd | cut -d: -f5

Will work also same as the below command I just need to understand why the
author used {} and " " surrounding the $USER variable ??

$ grep "^${USER}:" /etc/passwd | cut -d: -f5

PaPaYeYa
....oooO..............
.....(....)...Oooo...
......)../.....(....)....
.....(_/.......)../.....
...............(_/.......
... WAS ............
.......... HERE ......

  _____

Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 14:55:54 -0400

From: fpenadelcanto@xxxxxxxxx
To: rhce2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope, they are useful for you.

http://rapidshare.com/files/264839610/RHCE_Red_Hat_Certified_Engineer_Linux_
Study_Guide_2007_Exam_RH302.zip.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/264841394/RHEL_5_-_Tammy_Fox.pdf.html ( It´s is
a good book about Linux RHEL 5

regards,

Fernando

2009/8/5 Ahmed Musa <powermanga@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Ok I will be waiting for the links ;)

Cheers :)

PaPaYeYa
....oooO..............
.....(....)...Oooo...
......)../.....(....)....
.....(_/.......)../.....
...............(_/.......
... WAS ............
.......... HERE ......

  _____

Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 12:41:31 -0400

From: fpenadelcanto@xxxxxxxxx
To: rhce2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

OK, when it´s OK, send the link

you´re welcome

2009/8/5 Ahmed Musa <powermanga@xxxxxxxxxxx>

 Bro could you please upload both to rapidshare or any storage files site.

Many thanks Fernando :)

PaPaYeYa
....oooO..............
.....(....)...Oooo...
......)../.....(....)....
.....(_/.......)../.....
...............(_/.......
... WAS ............
.......... HERE ......

  _____

Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 12:36:51 -0400

From: fpenadelcanto@xxxxxxxxx
To: rhce2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you look it accurately, it talk about rhce for RHEL 5 and the topics are
today.

2009/8/5 Ahmed Musa <powermanga@xxxxxxxxxxx>

OK thanks bro for the book, hmmm I found one on google but it's like
published on 2007 uff. what is the latest edition?

PaPaYeYa
....oooO..............
.....(....)...Oooo...
......)../.....(....)....
.....(_/.......)../.....
...............(_/.......
... WAS ............
.......... HERE ......

  _____

Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 12:05:02 -0400
From: fpenadelcanto@xxxxxxxxx
To: rhce2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am also preparing RHCE, I recommend you these books. look them for in p2p
or google if you don´t, give me a FTP and send you.

Fernando

Chile

2009/8/5 Ahmed Musa <powermanga@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Bassu,

 I am also doing the same, I don't know about ur book, but what am doing
currently:

Dropped the Official RHCE 3 books I've now and only using the contents and
then googling each subject (Lesson) and try to look in different books,
websites etc to gain the maximum for this subject and then write it down in
a word file for revisions :)

Internet bro has alot and alot u can start by ur book and then master each
subject using the internet.

Also I've two different Videos like CBT it's great :)

Where are you intending to take the exam?

PaPaYeYa
....oooO..............
.....(....)...Oooo...
......)../.....(....)....
.....(_/.......)../.....
...............(_/.......
... WAS ............
.......... HERE ......

  _____

From: bashukhan@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 08:31:22 -0700
Subject: [rhce2009] Planning to take RHCE
To: rhce2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi fellows,

I've planning to take RHCE in a few months. With a quite developing
knowledge and M Jhang's book, would it be okay to pass out. Thanks for
replying.
And sorry, if this topic might have been already discussed as I just
subscribed.

  _____

Get your vacation photos on your phone! Click here.

  _____

Try it now.

  _____

Try it now.

  _____

Windows Live?: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.

  _____

------
A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing
yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that?s teamwork.

--
Nitin.Kushwaha.

Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator.
Brainbench Certified Master Computer Forensics U.S
Certified Ethical Hacker.
Sun Certified Security Administrator.
CIW Security Analyst.
ITIL Certified.
MCSE.MCSA.MCP--Microsoft Windows 2000
Cambridge Certified Security Associate
Cambridge Certified Windows 2000 Associate
Cambridge Certified Linux Associate
Cambridge Certified Hardware Associate

Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it
into words is all that is necessary. - Margaret Cousins

  _____

Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you?re up to on
Facebook. Find out more.
<http://windowslive.com/Campaign/SocialNetworking?ocid=PID23285::T:WLMTAGL:O
N:WL:en-US:SI_SB_facebook:082009>

05:50:00