[retrochallenge] Website (revision 1) is now up ...

  • From: "Byron Q. Desnoyers Winmill" <byron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: retrochallenge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 11:30:14 -0500

The website is now in good enough shape to announce the challenge
to the rest of the world.  The rules need to be cleared up for a
few of the competition and I still have snippets from other
discussions to toss in, but the retrocomputing world is made up of
many small groups so it is best to get the word out early (so that
it can propegate).

The website is at:

http://desnoyers.org/retrochallenge

It is also linked to from the list freelists.org webpage on our
list.

Byron.