[renomusicproject] open mic tomorrow

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 16:58:28 -0800 (PST)

Lisa McCuiston is hosting a new open mic at Sidelines in Sparks, starting
TOMORROW!  I've been asked to be the alternate host (when Lisa's unavailable).
Come out and share some tunes with us Sunday evening!  Here's the official
invite, courtesy of Lisa:

Sunday, January 17, 2010
Time: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Location: Sidelines Bar, 1237 Baring Blvd (Across from Reed H.S.)
Description
Do
you have musical talent and just need a stage to show it off? Want an
audience? Want to meet other amazing artists? Come out to Sidelines for
the new open mic nights on Sundays, 7-9pm.
Bring your acoustic, or electric guitar, violin, viola, cello, keyboard,
WHATEVER you play and show off your skills...

Showcase
your musical talent at Sidelines! Seriously one of the best sound
stages in Sparks/Reno! David Pennington, new owner, is creating a new
feel for the bar and has been bringing in a lot of really great talent
for showcases and jams that currently happen on the weekends and
weeknights. He asked me to come in and host an open mic night for the
talent out there that is really trying to get their songs heard...

Todd C. South - www.toddsouth.com
ICQ: 1943809 MSN:tcsouth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: tcsouth AIM: TaoshamanTCS
Text/Voice: 775-530-2940  www.twitter.com/ToddSouth
www.facebook.com/toddsouth  www.myspace.com/toddsouth