[renomusicproject] Nothing to do with music

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 14:55:10 -0800 (PST)

My wife works for the NV AG's office and forwarded this to me.  Local law
enforcement is trying to get the word out about this, so I thought I'd send it
to everyone on my list.  My apologies to any who are annoyed at receiving a
non-music message from me.  :)

I highly recommend viewing the attached PDF's ... definitely some useful info.

--Todd