[renomusicproject] event this weekend

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 01:28:28 -0700 (PDT)

Spring has sprung and there's music in the air!

I'll be performing a solo set at Hi-Point Coffee this Saturday (4/24) from
1:30pm-3:30pm.  This great little coffeeshop has been doing a lot to support
local music, so come out and help support them!

Also on Saturday we've got the GRAND OPENING of the Cyber Infusion Cafe,
featuring a bunch of music and plenty of good eats & drinks, 2pm-12am.  We're
going to be having a lot of good times at this new spot in the coming weeks, so
come check it out!

Lastly, I'd like to thank Jason Kellner for giving the RMP a shout-out in his
RGJ column.  We sure do appreciate the support!

Reno Music Project close to resuming open mics
Posted by jasonkellner at 4/22/2010 5:16 PM PDT
http://tinyurl.com/2ewzoy5

Todd South (solo)
Hi-Point Coffee & Cafe
1655 Robb Dr. #2

Cyber Infusion GRAND OPENING!
33 St. Lawrence Ave
featuring music by Tyler Futrell, EJ Maldonado, Eric Foreman, and HoboHemia.

Todd C. South - www.toddsouth.com
ICQ: 1943809 MSN:tcsouth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: tcsouth AIM: TaoshamanTCS
Text/Voice: 775-530-2940  www.twitter.com/ToddSouth
www.facebook.com/toddsouth  www.myspace.com/toddsouth