[renomusicproject] Wed. Kostia concert, Sat. open mic

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 01:05:42 -0700 (PDT)

RENO MUSIC PROJECT  ALL-AGES OPEN MIC
Saturday night @ 7:00pm (Sign-up @ 6:30pm)

Walden's Coffeehouse
3940 Mayberry Dr . - Reno, NV
(corner of Mayberry & McCarran)

We of the Reno Music Project would like to encourage you to take advantage of a
rare opportunity arranged for our community by Eric Andersen ... an intimate
concert and masterclass featuring renowned pianist & composer, Kostia Efimov!

Wednesday, July 28
7:00pm - 9:00pm

Sierra Arts Gallery
17 S. Virginia St. - Reno, NV

If you are a musician, or a music lover, you DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS EVENT!
Kostia will play a short concert, and then field questions about anything in
the
realm of music composition, production, performance, or industry-related
topics.

$10 Suggested Donation

More on Kostia:

-Keyboard player for the Daryl Stuermer band. Daryl Stuermer is the guitarist
for Rock Super Group, Genesis, as well as the Phil Collins Band.

-Graduate of the Rimsky-Korsakov Conservatory of Music, with advanced degrees
in
composition and piano performance.

-Former NARADA recording artist.

-Grammy nominated Orchestrator. Kostia orchestrated David Arkenstones 91'
Release, "In the Wake of the Wind."

-Kostia has had music licensed to a variety of TV and media, including the
vastly popular series, "Sex and the City."

Hope you can all make it for an incredible evening of music!

Todd C. South - www.toddsouth.com
ICQ: 1943809 MSN:tcsouth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: tcsouth AIM: TaoshamanTCS
Text/Voice: 775-530-2940  www.twitter.com/ToddSouth
www.facebook.com/toddsouth  www.myspace.com/toddsouth