[renomusicproject] Music, Music, Music!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 12:57:07 -0700 (PDT)

TONIGHT (7/21) @ 7pm

Songwriters In The Round at The Knitting Factory
(corner of 2nd and Virginia, entrance in Fulton Alley)

featuring

Megan Slankard (San Francisco) - http://www.meganslankard.com
Joel Ackerson (Reno) - http://www.joelackerson.com
Emily Tessmer (Truckee) - http://www.reverbnation.com/emilytessmer
Jeff Campbell (San Francisco) - http://www.jeffcampbellmusic.com
Jonie Blinman (Reno) - http://www.reverbnation.com/jonieblinman

There will be four prize raffles: $25 gift cards from Cantina Los Tres Hombres,
Walden's Coffeehouse, and Hi Point Coffee; and two box seats with a $50
food/beverage tab for the Toad the Wet Sprocket concert at The Knitting Factory
on July 25th.

Free tickets to SITR are still available at Walden's Coffeehouse and Hi Point
Coffee, or it's $6 at the door.  The artists will have CD's and merch available
for sale (cash only).

SATURDAY (7/24) @ 7pm

Reno Music Project Open Mic at Walden's Coffeehouse
(corner of Mayberry and McCarran)

Featured Artist: the Jose Skinner Band

FREE, all-ages, acoustic open mic (PA system provided, bring your own
instrument - keyboard available with advance notice). Original material
preferred & encouraged. Voted Reno's best since 2002.  Sign-up at 6:30pm.

P.S. I'll be opening for The Brad Wilson Band at Wingfield Park this Friday at
5:30pm as part of the "Rollin' on the River" ARTown concert series.  I've
performed on that stage several times, but never solo!  Should be interesting.

Todd C. South - www.toddsouth.com
ICQ: 1943809 MSN:tcsouth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: tcsouth AIM: TaoshamanTCS
Text/Voice: 775-530-2940  www.twitter.com/ToddSouth
www.facebook.com/toddsouth  www.myspace.com/toddsouth