[renomusicproject] RIP: Jeff Campaigne

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 15:04:55 -0800 (PST)

Some very sad news to report.  Jeff Campaigne, a good friend of the Reno Music
Project and the drummer for the Mighty Surf Lords, yesterday passed away
suddenly at the age of 53.

I'm just completely stunned by the news of Jeff's passing.  I feel very
fortunate to have seen as many MSL shows as I did, including the great show on
Dec. 29th where Jeff sat in with the opening act!

I feel fortunate to have met the man and enjoy his talent and cheer.  Jeff will
be sorely missed.

http://www.myspace.com/themightysurflords

Todd C. South - http://www.toddsouth.com
ICQ: 1943809 MSN: tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx