[renomusicproject] Ataraxxia CANCELLED ... anyone wanna play?

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 11:33:47 -0800 (PST)

Well folks, Ataraxxia has CANCELLED their appearance for what was supposed to
be tonight's CD release show.  Note to other bands: it's incredibly
unprofessional to cancel your show and not notify the venue until the morning
of.  Bad form, guys.

ANYHOO, since so many folks have been asking for Saturday shows now ... anyone
wanna play?  If we can get a couple acts on stage and at least 20 people to
show up and watch, the show can go on tonight!

Stay tuned...

P.S. We had one hell of a great open mic last night ... thanks to everyone who
made it great!

Todd C. South - http://www.toddsouth.com
ICQ: 1943809 MSN: tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx
Yahoo: tcsouth AIM: TaoshamanTCS