[regional_school] Re: Regional Academy Website and More

  • From: Julie Mitchell <jmitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: regional_school@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 13:34:48 -0500

And, then, as a teacher in a suburban district and a parent of a child who
is supposed to start kindergarten in a suburban district in September 2013,
I am ready to start educating this particular population who may be very
resistant to the concept.  I am so excited about the possibilities and so
frustrated with the testing culture dominating
our students and teachers right now.

Julie

--
Julie