[regional_school] Re: New Work Groups

  • From: NSMULTER@xxxxxxx
  • To: regional_school@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 16:23:04 EDT

Bill,

I too signed up previously by email for Professional Development.  I  would
offer also to serve on the newest addition, the Support Systems group, as
well.  My interest and experience in this one is primarily related to
support systems for the educators employed.

Looking forward to work groups convening!

Nancy

In a message dated 5/1/2010 6:47:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
elizabethosta@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Bill,

I had signed up with you (couldn't stay for the end of the meeting) for
Professional Development since it was my field for much of my career.  I
think I have some good info to offer but would be happy to be a resource to
the
group and help out on Support Systems.

Keep me posted, brave and industrious ones.

Elizabeth Osta

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 11:40 AM, William Cala <_wcala9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:wcala9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) >  wrote:

Hello  all!

The following people have signed up for groups that will begin  soon.  If
you wish to be on a group, let me know.  As you can see,  some groups need
additional  volunteers.

Thanks!

Bill

Support Systems  (Social services, Health Services etc.)

Dave  Atias

Transportation

Keith  Rankin

Professional  Development