[regional_school] Re: New Work Groups

  • From: Elizabeth Osta <elizabethosta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: regional_school@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 18:47:11 -0400

Bill,

I had signed up with you (couldn't stay for the end of the meeting) for
Professional Development since it was my field for much of my career.  I
think I have some good info to offer but would be happy to be a resource to
the group and help out on Support Systems.

Keep me posted, brave and industrious ones.

Elizabeth Osta

--
Elizabeth Osta