[regional_school] Re: Herb Kohl on Reading

  • From: "Ellen Weber" <eweber1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <regional_school@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 11:54:13 -0400

Hi all, Innovative ideas coming across this network often inspire my day -
which leads me to challenge your thoughts about the Regional School today:-)

I've been thinking about this question: What if the Regional School sidestepped
"No Child Left Behind" limitations,  by launching a practical plan for "No
Brain Left Behind"  and applied  even 25 brainpower tools to reconfigure
learning and assessments with the brain in mind?

Imagine escalated motivation and achievement  for learners at every level with
no brain left behind.  See  http://twurl.nl/0lzmlh

Your turn ...?  Ellen

Ellen Weber (PhD)
Director - MITA International Brain Based Center
PO Box 347, Pittsford, NY 14534
MITA Brain Leaders and learners  blog: www.Brainleadersandlearners.com
MITA Brain Based Center Web Site  at www.mitaleadership.com