[realmusicians] Re: [midi-mag] soundforge 10 install

  • From: "Tom Kingston" <tom.kingston@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 07:31:55 -0400

Oh, okay. I knew there had to be a catch to this one. I only have one ASIO card. Well actually I have two. They just happen to reside in different systems. Heh. So I'd have to start swapping cards in order to take a look at it.

Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Belle" <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I can select between classic wav driver and asio for my delta cards, but I can't select different cards once I pick asio.

When in direct sound or classic wav mode, it grabs the realtech but when going to asio it grabs the delta, the first delta, I can't make it go to the second one.

I could click on the graphics to the right of the driver names and see where the apply button would change from disabbled to active, and I was able to make some changes but not sure how to do this reliably, I'm throwing rocks in the dark because it's graphical, can't use arrow keys or anything.

Haven't gotten it figured out yet.

        At 08:59 PM 10/22/2009, you wrote:
What do you mean about selecting sound cards in sf8? I can select my delta
for playback and recording no problem. Is there something I'm missing???

D!J!X!