[realmusicians] Re: Need advice from my brothers

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 02:26:31 +0200

hae:

not a musical issue, \
today, i received my toshiba, u500 laptop, and its a very good one, with a vest on it.

i'm charging it now, and hope it well be good.

But just want to ask:
i got a message when Moving the laptop:
toshiba security, vibration has been dedicted, your hard disk head has been moved to a safe place.
What is this? is this something dangerous or what?

And, why vest is not good in audio working, with sonar or anything?

Thanks in advance
Cheers
Ramy Moustafa
----- Original Message ----- From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>