[realmusicians] Re: lightscribe again

  • From: Steph <stephieb1961@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 17:34:13 -0600

I am sure it won't stay free but certainly will give Freedom Science and GW a run for their money.

At 05:26 PM 12/5/2011, you wrote:
Well, I do know nero crashes if I try and run ls simple labeler at the same time, so it might be better to lightscribe on a machine by itself if I want to multi-task.

Nvda is quite the little work horse and especially for the price 'grin'.

I can't believe somethin that good is free.

When we get a few more sheckles comming in, I'm planning on donating to that project.

At 05:21 PM 12/5/2011, you wrote:
Perhaps good old NVDA is more reliable when using light scribe? What would I know though. smiles.

At 05:15 PM 12/5/2011, you wrote:
Hey, any of you guys ever double burned/etched a lightscribe disk?

Seems like when I run jaws, the lightscribe app sometimes doesn't want to spit out the disk and trying to do things around here, I think I did some of these twice.

They say it just makes it darker, that this can be a good practice.

This litle simple lightscribe labeler program I'm using only takes about 5 minutes compared to the 30 or more others take, and I don't have any eye balls around here till tomorrow to confirm.

When Terry left today and i was burning them, he said it looked fine, but I had nvda going, and the burner always beeps progress indicator,
and spits the disk out, but with jaws it's different it gives a percentage,
but doesn't always spit the disk out.

Go figure 'grin'.

For all your audio production needs and technology training, visit us at

www.affordablestudioservices.com
or contact
Chris Belle
cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
Stephie Belle
stephieb1961@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
for customized web design

For all your audio production needs and technology training, visit us at www.affordablestudioservices.com
contact Chris Belle
cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
Stephie Belle
stephieb1961@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for customized web design

Come chat in our room:
231-732-7141. Follow the prompts to get to live chat rooms then press 8 pound. Look forward to chatting.

god grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage the change the one I can and the wisdom to know it's me