[realmusicians] lightscribe again

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "realmusicians-freelists.org" <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 17:15:31 -0600

Hey, any of you guys ever double burned/etched a lightscribe disk?

Seems like when I run jaws, the lightscribe app sometimes doesn't want to spit out the disk and trying to do things around here, I think I did some of these twice.

They say it just makes it darker, that this can be a good practice.

This litle simple lightscribe labeler program I'm using only takes about 5 minutes compared to the 30 or more others take, and I don't have any eye balls around here till tomorrow to confirm.

When Terry left today and i was burning them, he said it looked fine, but I had nvda going, and the burner always beeps progress indicator,
and spits the disk out, but with jaws it's different it gives a percentage,
but doesn't always spit the disk out.

Go figure 'grin'.

For all your audio production needs and technology training, visit us at

www.affordablestudioservices.com
or contact
Chris Belle
cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx