[realmusicians] Re: [ddots-l] Re: iZotope News: Music Technology Leader's Products Will Now Support Screen Reader Software

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <--@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <JAWS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Scripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <for@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Sonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <"list <jsonar"@jsonar.org>, "'Real Musicians \(E-mail\)'" <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 11:07:02 -0000

Agreed.  Well done Chris!

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK+44-1747-821-794
Mobile: UK +44-7968-136-246
E-mail:
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

-----Original Message-----
From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Tim Burgess
Sent: 19 January 2010 21:06
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; --@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
JAWS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Scripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; for@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
Sonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; "list <jsonar"@jsonar.org; 'Real Musicians
(E-mail)'
Cc: blind-recordists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: iZotope News: Music Technology Leader's Products
Will Now Support Screen Reader Software

Spot on - well done Chris for starting the process.  Vic was the main man in
providing the required information in a form the developers could use, so
major kudos in that direction also.

Nice to win for a change (grin).

I agree with the earlier suggestion that contacting the company and letting
them know how pleased we are with their efforts would be a very good thing.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd
Phone:  +44 (0)1827 719822