[realmusicians] Re: Upgrading Sonar 8.0 Producer to 8.5

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:27:42 +0100

Tom wrote: snip, HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cakewalk Music Software\SONAR
Producer\8.0 The Value is:
AccessibilityMode
It is a DWORD. Value
2 - put the access string in the CWACCESS window

Phil replied: that's the one you want.  For Sonar 8.5, put int into the
following registry location:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cakewalk Music Software\SONAR Producer\8.5
AccessibilityMode

Then, set the DWORD. Value to 2

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training