[realmusicians] Re: Sonar x2a accessibility

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 02:22:38 -0500

The boards that can be used for daw work on the z77 platform don't have
legacy stuff, they barely are keeping PCI. sometimes they'll include a
header for the 9 pins and you can just grab a port and hook it up, if not
you'll need a controller card. But then you'll have to be careful that the
controller card doesn't introduce too much latency..

HTH, D!J!X!

  _____