[realmusicians] Re: Sonar x2a accessibility

  • From: Roy Shtupler <shtupler@xxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 03:03:33 +0200

the company is called pcPower , they specializes for computers for audio and
video applications.

haven't yet had to use my DoubleTalk for low-level access , just Jaws and
WinEyes.

Jaws sometimes embeds control strings into the regular text e.g
"...TripleTalk..." etc; so either turn the device off , then back on , or
switch to another synth in Jaws , then back to DoubleTalk.
cheers
Roy.
http://elephant-dolphin.bandcamp.com