[realmusicians] Re: [Jsonar] improved session drummer 2 and 3 support for both screen-readers

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jsonar@xxxxxxxxxx, midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx, "realmusicians-freelists.org" <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:32:04 -0600

Just want to pop in and thank the folks for supporting this little project.

I'm happy to say that your going to get more than what was advertised, ain't it great when that happens? 'grin'

Best of all, in the spirit of the old shareware motto of low prices and the honor system, I will never sell anything copy protected.

So look forward to comprehensive access to sd 2 and 3 with both screen-readers for the ridiculously low price of $10.00 And for those who think that the community spirit has bought the farm around here to capitalist greed, I plan to submit a portion of this back to the jsonar project.

Because Vic works his hind end off and deserves some shake for what he does.

But back to the goodies, you'll have access to the mixer view now.

And of course, those who buy from me will get free updates when they become available.

Merry Christmas everybody and blessings from all of us here at
Affordable Studio Services.