[real-eyes] setting time & date on Olympus Dm4

  • From: "Kimberly Morrow, Ph.D." <morrowmediakc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 19:25:43 -0500

understand the majority of the functions; however, I don't understand how to
set the time and date. I go into the system menu, arrow down to set time and
date, hit select, and then it tells me to hit the button in the center to
start the clock (did that), and then it says to adjust time and date by
tapping the plus and minus keys. It doesn't appear to speak the time and
date as it adjusts, and the right and left arrow keys on the square at the
bottom don't appear to be the plus and minus keys to which the system menu's
voice guidance refers.

Any suggestions?

Kim