[real-eyes] Re: screen resolution

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 10:48:45 -0600

Yes. This will be a problem if you are using Jaws. To see if your settings
for the screen are correct, do the following.

1. Press the start menu button and if you are set up for windows classic
style, press the letter s until you hear the word "Settings."
2. There should be a submenu that opens up and the first thing you should
hear is the words, "Control Pannel."
3. Press enter on that option because that is what you want.
4. Once in the control pannel, press the letter d until you hear the word,
"Display."
5. Press enter on this option.
6. Use the control-tab combination 5 times until you get to the screen
resolution options.
7. Use the left or right arrows until you get to the option of the screen
resolution that you mentioned in this message if it is set to something
else. Once you are done, press alt-a to apply the changes and then restart
the computer. You should be good to go from here on out.

Duyahn Walker

MSN messenger: themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx
Yahoo messenger: themusicman_2004
AOL AIM: MKnightJones