[real-eyes] Re: screen resolution

  • From: Tim Sears <tufftimsears@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 08:37:53 -0800 (PST)

Suzanne,

It should not be a problem with Jaws. However, if you
want to check and see what setting you are at go to
the control panel select display and then ctrl tab to
the Settings tab and then tab to hear you current
setting you then have to use a slider to increase or
decrease the resolution size.  This really impacts
sighted or low vision users because the screen
resolution size makes the whole screen larger or
smaller.