[real-eyes] question about wireless internet card through Verizon

  • From: Tina Jinkens <tjinkens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 15:06:18 -0500

Hi all,

First of all, I need to share news that I am moving, which many don't know
yet.  I will be teaching in Eudora, KS.  The only way to get non dial-up
internet service is through Verizon.  I was told by Verizon that the price
is $60 for 5 gigabytes of use.  Is that a fair amount of useage?  I am
clueless about how that would translate into downloads, etc.  I don't do a
lot of downloading, but I do some and will begin to do more with this new
position.  I do listen to live radio programs a fair amount while doing
other things.  Can anyone give me a rough idea of what to expect or what to
watch out for?

Thanks much!

Tina Jinkens