[real-eyes] Re: new social network!

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 11:01:13 -0500

I am starting a new social network too!  I have decided to call it P2 P,
this stands for person to person.
> Q.What is P2P?
>> A.P2P is a free social network.
>> Q.What is a social network?
>> A.That's a group activity that allows people to contact friends and stay
>> in touch with friends or with a community . Friends chat, send each other
>> messages and share information, such as pictures,
>> music and
>> videos.
>> Q.How is P2P different?
>> A.Most P2P contact consists of communication in
>> person.  This is not the only way, you can utilize any other source of
>> communication, such as your phone or email. Imagine how special you will
>> feel to get a card, call, or email message written just to you.
>> Q.Why is P2P so popular?
>> A.P2P is not the flavor of the month but has been around for billions of
>> years. The
>> value of P2P , it seems, is that all messages are delivered in person to
>> the person that should receive it.
>> Q.Will P2P take over my phone?
>> A.It's not possible. Because with P2P  a phone or any other electronic
>> device is not necessary to communicate with your friends.
>> Q.Can I respond to specific persons?
>> A.Yes. Turn to that person with the name that you want just speak it
>> right out! and the person , such as John will get the message instantly.
>> Q.Can I send private messages?
>> A.>Definitely... To respond to a specific person just lean over and
>> whisper it in their ear.  .
>> Q.What makes a good message?
>> A.Hard to say. the content isn't. There's no
>> structure
>> to topics. Users are not charged  for messages, ever.
Q."What are you doing"?
>> A.Messages can run the gamut, from personal tirades and self-promotion to
>> pithy observations,
>> news flashes and hints. A glance at the P2P public timeline - all
comments>from everyone, appear as they are spoken in real time
>> Q.What's the best way to use P2P?
A. just go to any communication device, such as a land line or cell phone,
or list serves on your computer and send out an invitation to your friends.
Then come on out to any person to person activity.  It can be a special
interest pizza computer users group meeting a walk with friends, dinner at a
good restaurant, or an evening at a comity club.  Don't be shy, you do not
have to wait to be contacted, you can contact anyone any time.
My two personal favorites
1 we used to do taco Tuesdays until the bar was sold and the prices went way
up.
2 my favorite now is the killer stake deal at Tanners on Thursday evening.
We don't get to go every week, but it never hurts to check with me and maybe
we could meet up.

Regards,
Andrea M. Breier

Remember:
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile..