[real-eyes] Re: Twitter 101

  • From: "V Nork" <ginisd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 23:58:50 -0700

I am also going to confess I am  just feeling my way  slowly since I just
opened my Twitter account last night, but I will have some time in a couple
of days to play around with it..I do advise that Aaron Edgar has a Podcast
on Blind Cool Tech that was really helpful, and she also invites follow  up
questions via her e mail given at Pod cast end, and also Accessible World
has a archived version of a Twitter presentation that was helpful but fast
paced.  In theory, my next move will  be to find people to follow, so be
warned...(smile)