[real-eyes] Re: need some help

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 05:41:29 -0600

Hey that's right.  I forgot that you guys are on SBCGlobal now and, they
could very well still be blocking this sites IP address range.  Other
friends have had problems with Yahoo Groups mail bouncing from SBC addresses
for weeks at a time.  We need someone else with an sbcglobal address to try
and subscribe.