[real-eyes] Re: need some help

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 05:36:00 -0600

Hi Steve,

I thought maybe Roadrunner was blocking mail from their entire domain from
all of us as I've seen this happen before with certain sites but, when I hit
the join by E-mail link on their web site and sent the message that popped
up I did get the following e-mail back in return so I don't think that's the
problem.  You might want to try again as for months none of us could receive
dean
s Top Tech Tidbits list and now it seems to be working again.  Could you be
using some type of spam filter or a setting in the blocked senders list in
Outlook that blocks all messages from this domain?  I was trying to figure
out who was actually hosting their list and the web site I pulled was
href="http://lists.gimpgrove.org/mailman/private.cgi/talks/";>Talks  That's
the only thing I can think of.

Reg
The headers on the message I got back said from nigel.gimpgrove.org
([216.103.109.133])
 by orngca-mx-11.mgw.rr.com
The subject is
confirm f3b8b4ced674e5af3f2c92ee068badee54402c64