[real-eyes] Re: making sure that incoming mail goes to the correct folder

  • From: <kitty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 21:06:15 -0400

thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mitchell Lynn
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 8:57 PM
To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [real-eyes] Re: making sure that incoming mail goes to the correct
folder

Maybe one of the Live Mail users will chime in with specifics, but this
is a hit and miss moving target with almost all the spam filters out
there. Most depend on you correcting the misses in some prescribed
manner that the spam filter will learn from your corrections. Some of
these spam detection services are really really good, but they are the
kinds you pays money for.